GoMRI and Texas: Celebration of a 10-year partnership
September 25, 10 am-12:30 pm CDT/11-1:30 EDT.
Register here to watch on Zoom or via Facebook Live.
Speakers and panelists
- Pamela Plotkin, Executive Director, Texas Sea Grant
- Jonathan Pennock, Director, National Sea Grant College Program, NOAA
- Rita Colwell, Chair of the GoMRI Research Board
- Laura Bowie, Executive Director, Gulf of Mexico Alliance
- Chuck Wilson, GoMRI Chief Scientific Officer
- Raymond L. Orbach, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Texas, The University of Texas at Austin
- Larry McKinney, Senior Executive Director of Harte Research Institute, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Edward J. Buskey, University of Texas Marine Science Institute
- Antonietta Quigg, Senior Associate Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies, Texas A&M University Galveston
- James Gibeaut, Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies (GRIIDC), Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Tony Wood, Director of the National Spill Control School, Corpus Christi
- Steve Buschang, Director of Research and Development/ Scientific Support Coordinator, Texas General Land Office
Questions? Please contact Dani Bailey with Texas Sea Grant at email@example.com or 361.825.6215.
Additional Gulf state showcases