Ten years of GoMRI Science: Honoring discoveries, contributions, and legacies in Florida
October 16, 2020, 12–3 pm CDT/1-4 EDT.
Register here to watch on Zoom or via Facebook Live.
- Rita Colwell, Chair of the GoMRI Research Board
- Laura Bowie, Executive Director, Gulf of Mexico Alliance
- Chuck Wilson, GoMRI Chief Scientific Officer
- William Hogarth, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Florida, Florida Institute of Oceanography
- Richard Dodge, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Florida, Nova Southeastern University
- Steve Murawski, University of South Florida
- Tamay Ozgokmen, University of Miami
- Tracey Sutton, Nova Southeastern University
- Martin Grosell, University of Miami
- Timyn Rice, Florida Fish and Wildlife Research Institute
Questions? Please contact Monica Wilson with UF/IFAS Florida Sea Grant at email@example.com or 727.776.0831.