Monday, July 1, 2019, 1:00 pm CST – 4:00 pm CST
Grand Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, 6005 Bayou Heron Road, Moss Point, MS 39562
Registration is free. Attend in-person or by live-streaming online. View the flyer here.
Join us to learn more about the impacts of oil on marine estuaries. Our speakers will cover multiple topics from estuarine dynamics, phytoplankton, submerged aquatic vegetation, and fish. It’s sure to be a great day of learning.
Guest speakers include the following researchers:
- Brian Dzwonkowski – Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama
- James Pinckney – Director of Belle W. Baruch Institute for Marine and Coastal Sciences, University of South Carolina
- Charles Martin – Research Assistant Professor, University of Florida IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station
- Ben Dubansky – Adjunct Professor, University of North Texas
- Jill Awkerman – Research Ecologist, Environmental Protection Agency
Attend in-person – Space is limited so we encourage that you register for this event. Please register here.
Live streaming information:
Attend online – We will be live streaming this seminar. To tune in online, please follow the directions below. If you would like to receive an email reminder, please register at https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3NJlpm3yxDebnet. Registration is not mandatory to watch the streaming feed.
Please click the following link to join the webinar the day of the event: https://zoom.us/j/827697902
Sound will stream automatically through your computer or you can dial in at (646) 876-9923, (408) 638-0968, or (669) 900-6833.
Webinar ID: 827 697 902
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/acQyN5USpA
Questions? Please contact Monica Wilson with UF/IFAS Florida Sea Grant at email@example.com or (727) 553-3516.
Featured photo courtesy of NOAA.