Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
9:00a CT – 4:00p CT
Southeast Louisiana National Wildlife Refuges Complex
61389 Highway 434, Lacombe, LA 70445
Attend via LIVE-STREAMING ONLINE or IN-PERSON–details below.
Registration is FREE; click here to sign up. Lunch is included for those registered by Friday, January 5.
Join scientists, emergency responders, and others in this final seminar of a three part series as they discuss topics and share their knowledge about offshore oil spill response. Some of the topics being covered include oil spill preparedness, source control, in-situ burning, and dispersants.
Guest speakers include the following:
- Mike Sams – United States Coast Guard
- Mike Drieu – Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Gary Petrae, Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement
- Brandon Klopfenstein – Marine Well Containment Company
- Frank Palmisano, Clean Gulf Associates
- Charlie Henry – NOAA
- Scott Miles – Louisiana State University
- Vijay John – Tulane University
- Paul Schuler – Oil Spill Response Limited
- Tom Coolbaugh – ExxonMobil
Attend in person – Space is limited so we encourage that you register for this event. Lunch will be provided to registered participants. Please register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/offshoreresponse.
Attend online – We will be live streaming this seminar. To tune in online, please follow the directions below. If you would like to receive an email reminder, please register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/offshoreresponse. Registration is not mandatory to watch the streaming feed.
Webex login address: https://masgc.webex.com/masgc/j.php?MTID=m296efae00b8a17d0f15f1576bdd19a23
Password (if prompted): oilscience
Dial-in number for webinar audio: 1-888-848-0190
Participant Pin: 2966075#
Cover image: NOAA