Commemorating 10 years of GoMRI science in Louisiana
November 10, 2020, 2-4 pm CST/3-5 EST.
Register here to watch on Zoom or via Facebook Live.
Speakers and panelists
- RDML Tim Gallaudet, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere and Deputy NOAA Administrator
- Rita Colwell, Chair of the GoMRI Research Board
- Laura Bowie, Executive Director, Gulf of Mexico Alliance
- Chuck Wilson, GoMRI Chief Scientific Officer
- Richard Shaw, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Louisiana, Louisiana State University
- Debi Benoit, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Louisiana, Nicholls State University
- Stephen Sempier, Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant
- Emily Maung-Douglass, Louisiana Sea Grant
- Vijay John, Consortium for the Molecular Engineering of Dispersant Systems (C-MEDS), Tulane University
- Melissa Finucane, Consortium for Resilient Gulf Communities (CRGC), RAND Corporation
- Nancy Rabalais, Coastal Waters Consortium (CWC), Louisiana State University
- Natalia Sidorovskaia, Littoral Acoustic Demonstration Center-Gulf Ecological Monitoring & Modeling (LADC-GEMM), University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- Clean Gulf Associates
Questions? Please contact Emily Maung-Douglass with Louisiana Sea Grant at email@example.com or 225.578.9926.