Ten years of discovery: Celebrating the legacy of GoMRI in Alabama
October 23,2020, 4:30-6:30 pm CDT/5:30-7:30 EDT
Register here to attend on Zoom or via Facebook Live.
Speakers and panelists
- Rita Colwell, GoMRI Research Board Chair
- Laura Bowie, Executive Director of GOMA
- Chuck Wilson, GoMRI Chief Scientific Officer
- Robert Shipp, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Alabama, University of South Alabama (retired)
- Kenneth Halanych, GoMRI Research Board member from the state of Alabama, Auburn University
- Tina Miller-Way, Chair of Discovery Hall Programs, Dauphin Island Sea Lab
- Nikaela Flournoy, GoMRI Scholar, University of Alabama
- Ruth Carmichael, Dauphin Island Sea Lab
- Carl Cloyed, Dauphin Island Sea Lab
- Carl Edmiston, US Coast Guard (retired)
Questions? Please contact Missy Partyka with Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium at firstname.lastname@example.org or 251.348.5436.